Core Facility: CNR Electrophysiology & Biophysics Core Facility (EBCF)
- Recording setup for whole cell current or voltage clamp recording from dissociated cells
- Recording setup for whole cell current or voltage clamp recording from tissue slices
- Field recording setup for tissue slices
- Vibratome for tissue slice recording
- Glass recording pipette pullers
- Single channel recording methodology
- Intracellular injection methods
Fee: Yes, initial use is complementary; extensive use is on a subsidized fee structure, depending upon the extent of involvement of EBCF personnel.
Access: Open to all interested party
Preferred Contact: Kathleen Dunlap, firstname.lastname@example.org, (617) 636-4942
Level of Service:
- Level 1: Fee for full-service facility. User only needs to bring a sample, the facility does the rest.
- Level 2: Do-it-yourself facility with full-time technical support.
- Level 3: Do-it-yourself after intensive supervised training. Occasional trouble-shooting help is provided.